Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Girls


Here is Candy and Star. Look at the difference in those ears! They are really cute. The big ears is Lavender's baby she was the one who died.
I am absolutely knackered I had to get up five times between 1am and 4:30am to keep the fire going. My last two days have been constant running. After tomorrow I hope it will slow down we have a late night of hockey and a band concert. Tonight was a avid school dinner and a concert. We did not go to the concert though my youngest son did not want to go. First of all they were not doing Christmas songs. Then they were using the black light and it hurts his eyes and gives him headaches. I was making him go but both my Mom and Husband said don't make him if he does not want to go. So he stayed home just as well my husband had another break down on his truck and did not come in until nearly 8pm. I also had to go back to town to pick my two girls from the school dinner.
Well I must run. I want to make sure the wood box is full. Nothing worse than having to go outside in the middle of the to find wood.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny how one looks clever and the other one ... ordinary