Friday, December 19, 2008

I just love these photos that Miss Hyacinth took. It is good to know they are all capable of looking after the picture department if I am not here.
Isn't he cute. It is actually amazing they caught him sitting still.
Dad with the boys. They looked like they had a lot of fun.
It is cold, cold, cold outside. Lets hope it is killing the Pine beetle. We are managing to keep our floors warm. I do hope it breaks soon. Tonight may be the coldest night yet. I am really worried about the animals. I hate to go out it the morning as I don't know what I will find.
Today only one of my kids went to school. The rest stayed home. Their big brother is home. Middle boys says it is Tradition...and who am I to break tradition. Right!
I had my hair done today which took for ever. Again the days are flying by. My husband is still having trouble with the truck. I guess it is just too cold.
I have started a Christmas book with some beautiful paper. I will take pictures for yo when I get it properly started. I have felt like started a crochet project but I have just not had enough time to research one. It is a start maybe while we have some down time I will get one started.
Have a wonderful night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are great photos. Love the one with the moon. Sam reminds me of our hamster looking up when we come to her cage with an apple.
After all these years, I bet Allan is a great tree dhooser. Let's see it decorated now.