Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Do you have a friend?

We do! She is our friend
This is my one of my son's pet chickens. I had to stop everything I was doing to come and visit her. I think we should name her lucky as she is one of the few that the dog did not get.
Today we definitely accomplished nothing. I had to go into town and there I waited all day. Waited all day for kids. It is exam time so there is a lot of running around. Then my daughter decided she does not want to ride the bus so we are dealing with that. I had a sick kid home today. In our house you do not get to be sick for very long. Since I was in town she had to be in town also. Then we flew home unloaded groceries and headed right off to hockey. the weather was a lot warmer today however I still froze. It was so windy on town. When we drove down from the top heading into town we saw a dust brown colour of dust covering the whole town. It was really weird. Sad as we are breathing that. Well I am off to read for a bit then bed. Have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: