Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Look at this arm load


Here is Mimzy and three of his daughters. Mimzy is white, next with the big ears is Star ( lavender's baby). Then we have Candy and at the end is Roxy. Roxy's name used to be Paris. She is quite the handful. Roxy comes to visit quite often. Then they all go crazy.
During the day it is warming up quite nicely. The sun was shining and it felt like spring. I do think it is a little colder than spring but wonderful for a walk.
I went to town to pick up my daughter from work for eleven thirty. While I was in town I did some banking and a little running around. I was already to go to hockey but when Sam climbed off the bus he was as white as a ghost. Absolutely no colour so he stayed home had a bath and rested. I have been working on some things in my studio. I only have about 45 minutes maybe an hour if I am lucky. However that time is still good. I feel like getting boxes and throwing out stuff I think we need to eliminate stuff. Maybe I will give Nan that job she loves to throw things out. Well I am off to get kids to bed have a great night!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: