Sunday, January 11, 2009

One clean Sparkle

Very busy day. We washed three puppies, one fat Chihuahua and one very bad cat. My two younger boys cleaned out their chicken house. We then spread hay we put in a light. Then I washed load after load after load of laundry. Took our two little puppies outside for the first time. They were not brave the poor little things were shaking so bad.
Do not feel sorry for her. This is the cat who hangs off the bird cage. She torments the doves. She flies through the house which is no big deal. However she can not stop and usually flies full speed into her water dish. I threaten daily I am going to kick her outside but Dalt just loves her so much. I don't have the heart to do it.
What a clean little girl.
We had a nice dinner at my brother and sister in laws. We had a birthday dinner for our little niece. She is growing up so much. I was able to finish getting the hand prints.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: