Thursday, January 15, 2009


This is what we saw while driving into town. It is hard to see but you can kind of make it out. It was Bob cat. It was quite a large one. He was walking along on the ice. Very cool
I finished cleaning up the kitchen today. I still have the china cabinet I hope to look at it tomorrow but I won't have much time. Sam's hockey tournament starts tomorrow.
Today we moved the ducks out we had them with the chickens. They were just too messy and the little ducks were getting picked on.
I have been thinking I think our ram may have something to do with our Alpaca dying. I am going to give him a couple of more weeks with the girls then he is getting moved away from the barn yard. I have to go now and do homework with Miss Hyacinth. Hmmm never any peace!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: