Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dad's big beet!
Today was a very warm day and I think it is going to be warm for the next few. We have a few very busy weeks ahead of us. Yesterday we were in Kamloops. Tomorrow I have to take Tanisha to the dentist, bank appointment for my son then head to Kamloops to bring my kids home. Then Friday I have to go to Kamloops again....
We are making an auction trip soon probably two trips. We hope to fit Salmon Arm in there also. Maybe another day trip to the fun castle in Abbostford and them maybe a rodeo.
Today is my daughters last smart step program then next week is the wind up party. Our summer has been full. It is hard to believe school is soon. GOSH I hate the thought of school.....ahhhh...and you know what goes with school ...hockey...cold... snow....arenas... hockey...hockey...I know if I write it enough there is a silver lining. I will let you know when I find it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: