Monday, August 10, 2009

When I am out and about. I always have wonderful ideas of what to write. I have great inspiration, ideas and stories to share. However then I come to the computer and I get sleepy and start to yawn...and that is it all inspiration gone.
Today are day started before 5am I was so tired. Again another night of no sleep the bloody dogs barked all night and the smell of smoke was quite strong in my room. I had to make sure I did not sleep in my daughter had to be at the arena by eight am. Eight am is no big deal but we had to do chores, water, move pipes in the fields, switch over laundry and be clean for town.
After I came home I stained the deck the floor is now done. I am going to stain the trim which I may start this afternoon. I also made some rhubarb stones. I would like to think it is going to be a bird bath but it is too early to tell if it worked.
I also filled out the forms online for Miss Tanisha for a college. I am now out $150.00. We will see which way the wind blows. She has to send in her essay today and then wait to see if she gets accepted... I worry sick about her having to live in Vancouver
Well I am off to a cup of tea then head back outside

No comments: