Monday, August 24, 2009

Sir Dalton's fight with the tree ended up with the tree winning... He is still sleeping so at this time I do not know how he is feeling. I had to run into town this morning. I left just after seven am to take Tanisha to the arena.
I think today I am going to start to clean up our little office across the yard. I think I will paint it and finish it inside. I would like it to have a European feel to it. It is going to be in whites. I would like to get that antique look of like a paste on the wall then painted over. I am not sure what the style is called. I will show you later though. I think that sounds like a good fall project. Don't you?
I have some Lavender to plant also. I am just waiting on the weeds to grow so we can rotor-till it.
Can you imagine how pretty it is going to be when all my lavender is in full bloom. I can't wait! I am going to plant lots. You will see a sea of purple and the smell....
My husband ordered me a rotor-tiller and hand held one. It is not as big and strong as my dad's but it should be good just the same. It should be in Friday. I am not sure how much it cost as my husband went and checked them out. It will be so handy. I know dad really did not want me to use his as he has it so handy down at the garden
Posted by Picasa

No comments: