Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last night I was home alone. And I was really hoping I would not have any visitors. It all went well. I did stay up too late. The dogs were not too bad.
It was not really that warm today. However if you starting working then you would be over dressed. The day went way too fast not really sure what I accomplished.
I did pick up some school supplies. A few clothing items for the kids and some groceries. I weeded the lavender. I do need to do some weed eating. Not my favorite job. I end up getting it all over me.
I am waiting to go to bed. My husband will leave soon then it is off to bed for me. Nothing worse than having to go to bed smelling fresh coffee. I try to wait so I do not wake him.
I am hoping to send some more pictures to Walmart to print out for me. I really don't like doing that job as it takes so long to upload them. I should though so I do not get too far behind.
Well I am off have a good night.

No comments: