Friday, August 28, 2009

Lavender Basket

Today I made a Lavender basket. The willows were hard to work with. Too late in the summer. They did not want to bed much. It is a little rough very rustic :) but I still like it. I have been wanting to make one all summer but I kept putting it off. So today I decided I had better hurry my summer is running out!!!!!
Looks like I should wear it on my head as a hat. I also had the time to seal my cement stones I have been making. It is good to get the projects finished up. Once September hits there is no time. I should go another auction trip tomorrow. I am not sure if I am going to go yet. I will decide in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your basket is lovely Gig, But Don't wear it on your head arr arh!
Have a happy weekend!
Me in Maui

freshisle said...

I think it looks great!