Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It was a fairly busy day today. With chores, moving sprinklers, fighting with a mean chicken. This chicken gets a bucket on her head while I reach in to get the eggs. Nasty piece of work she is. I have to do a head count on ducks every day to make sure know has been stolen. Our dogs have been barking all night every night. Absolutely no sleep at all here.
Tonight I have searched the Internet on Lavender Farms there are some real nice ones. It is fun to go and check them out. Give it a try google them.
It is very late nearly midnight and I should go to bed.
I am waiting to see I bought a spray of Benadryl for my arms to see if it helps the itch plus I took a benadryl pill. I also soaked my arms in Epsom salts. I never take that stuff so if I am not back... it's not any good!!!
Well I am wondering if my sister in Hawaii got her rain. She was to have a hurricane then it dropped to a tropical storm and now I think it is just a rain cloud. A rain cloud they so need. Where she lives there has been no rain at all. However if it makes her feel any better I might have had 30 drops...
Well I am off to read for a bit and try to make myself sleepy. Have a great night

No comments: