Friday, August 14, 2009

I would like you to meet some friends of mine


Here are a few of our feathered friends. Are they not the cutest bunch of ducks. The big brown to the right of the picture is Oliver. I have had him for a long time. He is my favorite. And look at his cocky brown friend she looks like she has an attitude or she is really pleased with herself. It is funny when you spend time with the animals some of them really do have their own personality. I have one goat who would just love to talk. Some of the goats have the most wonderful eyes. When you look into them you can see so deep. Sometimes it is a kindness that is amazing. Some of the older girls have a tired worn out look. The odd will have a sad look. Some have eyes that say I am just plain bad. Yet when they know it is time to get turned out some show through their eyes excitement and happiness. The worst eyes of all are when one of them is sick it really shows in their eyes.
Next time your with an animal take the time to read them. Watch when you love them or when you raise your voice. You will be amazed to what you see.
In Miss Lulu I see love in her eyes. I have seen her look really, really tired. I have seen her try to figure things out through her eyes. I have seen her eyes be full of playfulness and badness.
Have a wonderful night.
On one last note!
Please everyone pray for the pilot who's helicopter crashed down into the river while fighting a Forest Fire
Posted by Picasa

No comments: