Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Today was a full day. It has cooled a little bit. Now we need that rain they are saying should come. I watered a lot today. Moved stuff off our deck ready to set down plywood. This afternoon was taken up to a full three hour conference phone call with The Art Institute of Vancouver for Culinary Art. Now she has to write an essay and we find out if she is accepted from there. If she is accepted we then will have to figure out if we can actually afford to send her. I truly do not think we can. We could maybe come up with the schooling but living expenses on top of it. We will have to take this with baby steps... not sure what else to do.
I think I will head to bed early it has been a full day of a lot of thinking. And to top it off they have shut the bush down again...Two days ago we put on five new driving tires today Allan sat on the bush road and waited for Kal tire to come fix a flat. Last month eight new tires...Tomorrow the truck goes to Kamloops to get inspected. I sure wish we could win a lottery ticket just a little bit.
I am off now have a wonderful night. Talk to you tomorrow

2 comments:

freshisle said...

One step at a time.
Been thinking about you with all the fires in B.C. Hope all stays well and it does rain!

Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender said...

Thank you I do hope no fires come near us. They say it is to rain lets hope it comes our way. I hope you are Having a great summer