Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello I thought I would make a quick post from the coast. I am sitting outside a sports store waiting for my family. We do not have Internet at home so I thought I would write here. We left early this morning for the Langley to head to the auction. It is quite warm down here now. We have checked out a few stores and will head home soon. We stopped at the farmers market and I bought some scones. I did not have any cash on me so I could only look.
It was sad to leave the goats. I usually do not go down now I remember why... too sad. As we were leaving I could here them crying gosh it breaks my heart.
Well I should go before my battery runs out. I may get to write again this weekend if our Internet is working. If you do not hear from me it is NOT working. Have a wonderful weekend

No comments: