Sunday, August 02, 2009

Today was a very warm day. We had Savannah and Jeremy come out for a visit and we hung out by the pool for awhile. It was very warm and very smokey again today. My poor husband worked out in the sun all day working on his truck. Now he goes to work at a 11:30 tonight
My firefighter is home for a few days he is hobbling along on his sore ankle. I think if he would stay off it for awhile it would do wonders for it.
Again there is more fires. It is amazing how many are starting up. It unnerves you a little. My dad and I were making a plan this afternoon what we would do if we would have to evacuate. The best thing would be to rig up the sprinklers get the animals in the field. We have to many to move out but our fields are the best bet we the sprinklers raised there are no trees in our fields and they are very green. Let out everything of there cages. However I would be pissed right off oh my goodness if my hay went. Moving hay is so much work I refuse to do it again. I think if we lost our hay I would just sell the animals.
I am quite tired today we had a little boy having a sleep over and he slept walked all night. Very unnerving I was scared I would loose him.
Well I am off have a good night. sleep well

No comments: