Thursday, August 06, 2009


I saw this cool bus when I was at the Coast last month. It sure is a fun bus. We were quite busy today. We trimmed, weeded, transplanted all morning out in the front yard. It was the side we keep our small dogs on. It was a nasty job horrible thorns, thorns so bad they would cut into you.
Then Savannah came out for a visit. She was spray painting a brass make up stand to match her bedroom for her makeup. I will try to finish it tomorrow for her. I just ran out of time today. Dalton, Sam and I also put down the plywood that we could do by using crow bars and muscles. Now the rest will have to wait for Allan. I hope to get it finished this weekend however it all depends on if Allan is working or if he has to work on the truck. I hate half jobs finished. I am not the most patient person.
I am reading a book called Sundays at Tiffany's not a bad book. I like it because the writing is really big so easy to read. It must have come in my book club.
Well I am off to enjoy my cup a tea and try to get my kids to bed before midnight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: