Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Summer Fun


Today it cooled off a bit again. I managed to get my Lavender garden weeded. I still however do not have my deck fixed. I can not do the job myself and my husband has no time so it will have to wait. I really hate the mess.
I went to town this morning and brought Miss Hyacinth back home. She was to go to a resort in Kelowna with Savannah but the resort was evacuated. So instead she spent two nights at Nicola Lake.
I then took Tanisha into her program this afternoon. While she was doing her thing I went for a 5km walk. I really hate to walk by myself in town. I put my headphones on very loud and tuned out the world.
I was watching the news tonight about President Clinton. I am so glad he did something good. I really liked him and I hated to think he left on a sour note.
My son is out at the Brookemere fire. He was telling me the are firefighters out there from other provinces. It is funny how a couple of months ago we had to send firefighters out of province and now we need the help. The weather is so unsettled.
In between writing this my son just phoned he is not coming home tonight so that means I can go lock the door and got to bed now.
Today while the goats were out in the field I was watching them. They looked so nice and content eating the grass. When I see them that way I can really enjoy them. But damn when the goats starting getting dramatic it becomes a lot of work and sometimes heart ache. I have been dealing with a little goat who has not been well. I have no reason that I can see why she is not well. Today she walked about on her own and was eating hay. She is not out of the woods yet but there is some hope. Well off to bed for me have a great night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: