Monday, August 17, 2009

Tonight I went for a walk with Nana we did our 5km . Right at the start of our walk we saw a horrible slimy black snake. Then half way through our walk we saw a little lizard like a gecko running quite fast towards us. It as bloody awful. I am going to become a winter walker.
My daughter had her first step program so I just stayed in town did a bit of grocery shopping. I then had a nice visit with my Mother in law then finished with a walk.
I am happy tonight my fire fighter is home. He has one more day and then a break. He looks very tired and will enjoy the rest.
Tomorrow I am spending the day with Savannah and Tanisha and I am quite looking forward to that. Well I will make this short as I am off to read a magazine and wait for Allan to wake up for work. Have a great night

No comments: