Monday, August 10, 2009


The other day I was home alone so I invited Miss Lulu in the house for a few minutes. It was a bonus because she was not wet. She is usually dripping water every where. All was well she checked things out. Here in this picture she is trying climb on my knee...she is not little. She loves to cuddles but she also likes to lick. Again she checked things out and then she met George. George is our thirty pound cat, he is huge, idol and always hungry. It was going quite well until they went into the back room. Then I heard screaming a very loud scared cry...it was not George. Poor Lulu she only wanted a friend but George took her out of my sight then chased , scratched and hissed at her. Needless to say Miss Lulu went straight outside while George went to the comfort of his food dish.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: