Sunday, August 16, 2009


If you look closely at this picture you can see Oliver's food fly out of his mouth.
Tonight I found out that if I write about something on this blog any random thing example hockey or Merritt. Did you know if someone googles or types in "Merritt or hockey" oopps my blog pops up. Hmm I am not sure that is a good thing. Oh well this blog is really only looked at by my family. However I wonder if I talked about anybody :) I am sure if I did there was a good reason.
Now I wish I had checked my grammar, spelling etc better. Oh who am I fooling. I am not in school anymore half the time I am half asleep or too tired write.
Today I was outside most of the day. Working on the yard (fall is so in the air) I hope to go into winter this year with my yard all clean so Spring is not such a rude awakening. I say that then that damn hockey starts and I have no life. I did however work on my new area to plant more Lavender. It is going to be wonderful. We have forty acres I can plant lavender everywhere... you will be able to follow your nose to our place. Can you imagine how amazing it will be when it is all in bloom next year. Sigh you will all want to visit and not leave. I am going to plant acres of it. I just need to find more space.
My dad has been trying different things also this summer. He has been drying onions and then grinding it up for onion salt. He also made up something with dill. My mom then made a dip with it. It was awesome!
Well must run I will write more soon. Have a wonderful night
Posted by Picasa

No comments: