Saturday, August 22, 2009


Looks like I have an alligator in my pond. Doesn't it
Today started out early for my husband and boys. They were off to the auction. We stayed home most of the day then had a quick trip to town to pick up Sam from bowling for a birthday. We stopped for a A&W float. Then we finished our day with chores, sprinklers and supper. My oldest son has hurt his ankle again. It actually never healed from the first time. He went for Xrays this morning but hurt it again so bad my husband had to go pick him up. I am not sure what is wrong with it. I just know it is taking a long time. And, it counts the hockey camp out starting tomorrow. His work is not looking like it will happen right now either.
I will write more later as I am off to bed. We are hoping to go somewhere tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: