Monday, August 31, 2009

Today we made Jam. Blackberry jam, Blackberry freezer jam and Blueberry freezer jam
The Blackberries I bought were just lovely. I have never really worked with them. These berries are so a lot of fun!
Miss Hyacinth and I made the jam.
We also had a lady out to look at our Internet. It was our router. It must have burned out. I thought I had smelled hot wires on it.
It was a very busy day. The weather was very hot. We sent the cow to the auction. My husband just got a call to go to work. why not when he has had no sleep. It is so crazy one minute they are working and other minute NOPE no work.
My Mom, husband a Dalton just came back from Kamloops. The cow was awful in the truck. I guess she did not quit moving doing circles and turns the whole way. Also on there way home they saw a forest fire just had started by lac le jeune. That is where there is horrible pine beetle bug kill. So it should be a crazy fire.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

freshisle said...

The berries look so yummy. I think I'm hungry right now!
You'll appreciate them this winter.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful berries- Did you try the saskatoon syrup? That was delicious!