Monday, August 03, 2009

These two pictures were taken back during Sam's goalie school. This is what we did for eight hours. We did not share the benches very good and there was only two. It was long, long days.
Today was again warm I don't think it was quite as hot but still warm enough. In town it was very smokey and that also was hard to believe. I hope it rains soon. I would hate for those people to loose their homes. The weather and news seems to take up most of our time. I guess it seems such a huge part of our lives because our work is in the forest industry, plus Jordan being a fire fighter and all our dead trees.
Tomorrow we have a telephone conference with a man from the Culinary Arts school at 2pm for an hour. So no one phone during that time. I don't need an interview I need a price. No where could I find a price on the web sight. Now on the US web sight I found a price list. So we will go through the motions and see what we can do. Well I am off to melt for another night. I am enjoying the warm weather but our house is so hot. Well I am off for the night have good sleep.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we know that man?

Sunflower Farm and Petit Creek Lavender said...

It's Rob