Thursday, August 27, 2009


Good Morning. I thought I would check in while I have my coffee. I do not have to run as fast this morning as Tanisha's day starts later at the arena. In the picture above I re-grouted my table. I had tried to leave it outside and I had covered it in plastic (quite tight) but over the year it sweat-ed inside and and ruined some of the tiles. Only the rose tiles so obviously they are not quite real. So I looked at it all summer and finally I got my act together to get it done. It is funny how we will put something off then when we do it and it is done finished. You think that was easy should have done it sooner. I find this blog helps me sometimes keep on track. Like the day I said I was off to make a rhubarb leaf. I was side tracked all day cleaning outside with the tractor. Then I was side tracked rummaging for some old soap. So just before dark I was outside talking to my Dad when I thought AHH I am just going to make that stone now. I knew I had wrote on here I was going to do it and thought I had better get it done.
If you look back at the photo you will see a stick that is the stick that took my son to the hospital for stitches. Pretty pathetic isn't it. However Dad said if that came down with the lasso from twenty feet up being pulled at full force by two boys it would case some damage. I told Dalton I was going to paint it gold and Hang it in his room to hang a picture from it! He did not find me very funny. Well I must run my computer wants to shut off and update something. So have a great day
Posted by Picasa

No comments: