Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here is the Peppermint I picked from the garden. It is a huge bouquet. Really nice smelling quite wonderful.

This morning by the time I left to take Tanisha to the arena at 7:15 I had already cleaned my bedroom, put clothes away, put a load of laundry on, cleaned my desk, sorted papers. I actually accomplished a lot. Then when I came home from town I had coffee with Mom and Dad. Did chores and started on my books. I really hate doing the bookkeeping. What a horrible job that would be to have to do that everyday sitting in an office. horrible,horrible horrible...
My three younger kids are at a sleep over tonight. I will pick them up at 8am when I drive Tanisha in.
Tonight we have wrapped my son's ankle in a herb concoction then covered it in saran wrap. He will leave it on all night and we will continue to do it until we run out of the herb. I may go to Kamloops to buy some more. It is too late now he has missed the hockey camp he wanted to go to. The doctor told him four more weeks. The worst thing he can do is hurt it again so the doctor says.
Good news my friends young friend has woke up. She smiled today when she heard familiar voices. That is so wonderful. Two days ago it looked so bleak but now there is hope. They won't know the extent of the damage until they do some more tests. Hopefully none! Please keep her in your thoughts. Have a wonderful night
Posted by Picasa

No comments: